2 shows already

SCARED MUM TO BE

Reaction score
hey ladies sorry havent been on in ages i have been cleaning all the time and havent been in my mums to use the comp in a life time.

well weere do i start, i have had two shows eeeek, non stop thrush tmi i know but its been a nightmare, im starting to have really bad nites sleep now cos i seem to be massive and my bump has dropped already mid wife said the babys head has lowered surely it cant have yet im only 32 weeeks, well im begininning to panic now as i havent even started my nursery and i dont get off work til next week help me, any advice for me. :roll:

Don't worry too much, shows can re-plug themselves if they come out too early so it might just make another.

I'm not sure about the baby dropping though, mine only engaged last week but i know it was earlier with my first. You can always ring the hospital and ask their advice on the matter.

:D :D :D

Hello

As for the show i havent lost mine yet, but my babies head was engaged at 34 weeks so not far from youso i think it just depends on the baby.
Oh and welcome back by the way.
katrina :D

hey girls thanks for your advice i feel alot better now and not as scared lol, are any of you nervous about the labour i keep freakin out.

Hello

No prob, and yes im gettign really nervous im only days away form my due date and been wanting her too come out soo bad but i thik once the time comes im gonna be scared, i dont thinkits so much having her its after, like how are you gonna be as a new mom and hoping you can adapt to you new life, well ill hopefully feel different after.
Take care hun and im sure we will both be fine.
Katrina :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back