2 miscarriges and feeling hopeless

m2baby

Reaction score
hey guys ive had two miscarriges and I feel as tho I cannot have children has anyone gone onto having children with two miscrarriges :/x

Hi I'm sorry for your losses. I've had 6 miscarriages and in the middle had a beautiful healthy baby girl. Don't give up hope hunny it will happen for you x

wow you have gave me so much hopexx ty I just cant wait for the time to come x

Your time will come Hun. Chin up xxx

Don't give up hope there is always hope :) ive had 6 children after my 1st I had a late miscarriage around 12 weeks and then had 5 healthy children I've had 3 lore miscarriages in the last 2 years :-( , I have to hang onto hope that I will get my rainbow baby or at least try my hardest to :), there are quite a few ladies on here that have had multiple losses and are now in the later tri or have given birth already xxx

I've had 4 mc and now got to nearly 23 weeks with pg #5, all looking normal at the moment. Its so hard to take the losses over and over, especially when you've never had a baby. Its def not over though, I took comfort and inspiration from a number of ladies on here who've had re current mc and finally got their baby. My consultant told me after my last mc that I would only fail if I gave up. Xxx

Hi I am sorry for your losses.

I have had 7 mc's, my last 2 weeks ago so you are not alone. As Fliss said, she has had 4 and now almost 23 weeks with pregnancy no.5.

I have just been told by my Consultant that I may have a septate uterus which is easily treated and that could be the reason for my losses. I have to take comfort in that and see the positive so it could be something as simple as that hon but you mustn't lose hope.

Recurrent losses are hard but try to stay positive and believe it will happen for you one day too xx

So sorry for your losses. I've had two MMCs, one in Sep last year and the next in Dec. got pregnant again in Jan and now 29 weeks today. It's tough but I'm so glad I kept trying. There are so many 3rd time lucky ladies on the forum that I looked to for inspiration so don't give up xx

hey guys ive had two miscarriges and I feel as tho I cannot have children has anyone gone onto having children with two miscrarriges :/x

Hun there are quite a few of us in Tri 3 just now that are in the 3rd time lucky club... all having happy healthy pregnancies and some have had their bubbas already.... it might seem like all is lost I know i've been there... but stay positive.. xx it'll happen xx

I was 3rd time lucky and 4th time lucky. Don't give up x

Sorry for your losses sweetheart. I too have had 2. Miscarrages ... Its a horrible thing to go through. But your time will come! The good thing is you know you can fall preganant, u just need a super sticky bean! Hopefully me and you will be in the 3rd time lucky club :) sending you hugs and lots of sticky baby dust :) xxx

hi iv had 2 mc one in nov 12 and second In jan 13 and currently 16 weeks pregnant, I also have a 7 year old son, please don't give up, let it make you more determined I was very low after 2nd loss but giving up would have hurt more. Your get there and when you do will be all the more special

I have a little girl, followed by 2 MMCs, and the one thing that keeps me going is hope and positivity. I say this a lot on this forum but I keep going by thinking that I must keep trying - I don't want to look back with regret and think I gave up. As the girls above say (and has comforted me too) there are a lot of ladies here who have had miscarriages but have gone on to have healthy babies.
Don't ever lose faith, as hard as it is. Always look forward xxxxxxxx

I am the same as you I've also had 2 mc and a poss chem in between I also tourture myself thinking is there something the matter with me and will it ever happen? My docs are a bit useless and won't send me to the mc clinic for further tests unless I have another one due to my age (25) I find comfort in something my work colleague said to me that at least I can get pg there are So many ladies that can't even get to that stage I'm trying to keep positive and pray that off day I will get my sticky bean sending you lots of love and baby dust if u ever want to chat I'm here for you Hun xxxxx

So sorry your losses I've had 2 miscarriages & one chemical I'm now 16 weeks pregnant please don't give up hope xxx

Hi OP,

I hope you are feeling OK??

I have had 3 miscarriages, plus all the testing at recurrent miscarriage clinic. I finally had my miracle baby in November last year.

Never give up hope, it was all that kept me going through the darkest times

xxxxxx

thank you girls your have really brought be back up again im currently on my first period from my miscarriage and everything seems normal again so will be starting again! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back