2 days late

luckylucky

Reaction score
No sign of af apart from mega bloating and few niggly crampt pains. Preg symptoms have calmed but still there however the tummy gurgling started the other nite and is starting thru the day and getting louder. And its soo different from a hunger or wind gurgle. Gt a bfn two days ago with a cheap test. Thinking i may need to take a trip to superdrug given the reviews x

Still no sign for me either. No symptoms of any sort really. Slightly tender breasts but nothing that unusual.

I came home before the cleaner swept me out tonight though, and my 5am alarm isn't my friend this week...but that's nothing new during report season at school! :nap:

I'm thinking of testing Sunday or Monday when I'm 4 or 5 days late if AF does't arrive.

x

I was testing with the cheap stick ones, and they were all showing up negative. Had some clear blue ones in the cabinet for when I thought I saw a faint second line on the cheapies. Then the other night I was lying in bed, and I just knew I was pregnant. Took the clearblue test and straight away it came up "pregnant 1-2".

Tried another cheapie test and bfn, Im gona be 3 days late tomorrow and its just doing my head in not knowing as im experiencing lots of symptoms :(

I got a bfp yesterday on a superdrug one and got a bfn today on a frer but another bfp on a superdrug one...I find that the superdrug tests work best for me.

good luck x

I've just done another of the cheap stick ones and the second line is very faint. Are these known for being bad? I'm starting to think something is wrong and I don't have another clear blue to double check.

Hi hun if you tested positive on a clear blue then I wouldn't worry. the ic don't seem to agree with me, last time I was pg I didn't test positive on an ic until 2days after AF was due but was getting BFP with superdrug and clear blue tests.

2days ago I got a BFP with a superdrug test and bfn with ic which are supposed to be really sensitive 10miu. today I got a strong pink line with a superdrug and a super faint line with an ic.

I don't really rate the ic but they work for some people.

if you want to out your mind at rest go and get a superdrug test they are cheaper that others (2 tests for £5) and are very sensitive.

x

Thank you, I'll get some today. Yes it's the 10miu ones I've got too. I had miscarriage last month, so keep checking to make sure my hcg levels aren't going down. These cheap ones aren't helping. Just need a strong positive, then I'll stop :)

Im off to get some super drug ones to day , and then if its neg i duno what the hells going on 3 days late today and abso no sign.

And im like clock work and i know by my body exactly when its coming .
Still experiencing neasuea , my throat was sore again this morning, gurgling , and smells is a major one , sore boobs but not nipples , t name a few.
will update later

Lucky lucky,

That's how I felt a few days ago, then the clearblue worked. I'm getting some of those super drug ones today too, just to double check. I have no symptoms at all yet.

Hope you make it to Supredrug/get a test. I have a couple of tests and am going to test tomorrow or Monday if af doesn't show. 3 days late is very odd for me though. I'm usually 28-29 day cycles no matter what.

Got my test have saved a cup of wee from this morning will that be okay?

Got my test have saved a cup of wee from this morning will that be okay?

I would have thought so. At my GP's surgery they send urine sample off to the hospital and it must be some hours before the test it and they just use 'dip sticks' don't they?

Fx

Done test another bfn ;( urgh heads all over 3daya late am jus gona see how the next week goes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back