2 bottles?

Think 20oz is what they say is a good amount. Tho DG doesn't get yoghurt which is tricky. I did buy dairy free cheese today but its stinky. U only need a little as its full on flavour. I mashed it into her sweet potatoes. Yuck. She didn't know what to make of it.

I have no surfaces left to sit a candle, everything is full of boxes-even my bathrooms. Ha. Maybe tomorrow night I will have one in the bath and enjoy the peace. Cause manfluboy won't be back till Sunday! #growaset

So flipping stressful!!! Xxx

Oh and none that I have noticed. She gets 15ml per day 3x5ml doses. She has been sicky today too. Caught her huddling 3 times and we have had a few outfit changes. And she puked on my brothers lap! I find we have one sicky day then is ok for a few! Not convinced domperidone works? Only omeprazole seems to do its job with dg. Xxx

He's on 3 x 3ml per day.

It could be coincidence - he's quite mucusy at the minute so it might just be that. He chokes everytime he pukes a d you have to flip him onto his stomach to get the sick up :sick:

It's scary cause he's always strapped into either his highchair or buggy!

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

Hows everyone doing? Well im so excited as sofia has got her 1st tooth at long last!!! Im back to work soon so im dreading that.sofia has had afew sessions at the childminder bless her xx

Tyler's the same,only taking 2 bottles a day and a few oz with breakfast. Said to hv on Thursday abt it and she says its fine Aslong as he's getting water/juice during the day. Seems to think it's normal around 8 months for them to do it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back