2 bottles?

tweetyfoo

Reaction score
Aaron seems to have dropped his afternoon bottle by himself now. He isnt' really taking in any extra food though.

Which means he will only be taking 12-14oz of milk a day.

He eats a lot of cheese/yoghurt and has milk in his weetabix in the morning.

He's 8.5 months - is this too soon to be dropping (not that I can do anything about it)

I'm inclined to just "go with it" because I've done way too much stressing over milk intake to last me a lifetime up till now. I suppose I'm just looking for reassurance

I think you attitude is perfect! You cannot make him take it! He's maybe getting enough now from other things he's eating :) so try not to worry. William sometimes has 3 bottles but usually 2 now xxx

Ive given up stressing also. Today she had 8oz then 4 and is due another 8. I wish so much I could give her cheese and cook with her milk but its so awful she wont entertain it.

Aaron takes the lead in everything he does so id be inclined to follow him on this one too. Maybe less time pumping will be good for you hun? Xxxx

tapatalking

Well he screamed the place down at 5 and took 3 oz of milk and then refused it at bedtime

He's had a total of 9oz today

Will see what tomorrow brings

Wee monkey. Maybe todays been an off day. My diva hated her sweet potato dinner.... she will still get more tomorrow! Haha xxxx

tapatalking

Teeth? We've had a few off days, which have happened to come in tandem with a dribble rash and runny nose. I'm assuming teeth? But if not, I'd just carry on keeping an eye on it, and if he's still not taking it just put milk in all his meals. eg I made Alyssa a cheese and potato bake and mixed some formula in to make it creamy. Worked a treat! That and the weetabix could be a good 4oz in itself? xx

Cam is on milk strike atm. I've decided I'm not going to worry- if he wants it he'll take it, if he doesn't he won't, I can't force him to drink it.

XX

Ethan's the same tweety! He's had 4oz this morning, 2oz at lunchtime and 2oz before bed.. He's also had 2oz milk in his brekkie and 2 pots of fromage frais, so that's bumped it up a bit!
I'm so fed up of ounce counting and stressing, I'm leaving him to it. I can't make him take what he doesn't want so I'm not gonna stress over something I can't change lol xx

Teeth? We've had a few off days, which have happened to come in tandem with a dribble rash and runny nose. I'm assuming teeth? But if not, I'd just carry on keeping an eye on it, and if he's still not taking it just put milk in all his meals. eg I made Alyssa a cheese and potato bake and mixed some formula in to make it creamy. Worked a treat! That and the weetabix could be a good 4oz in itself? xx

Aaron has no sign f teeth yet. He chews on everything - but has done for months so who knows?

I can't make him take more milk so will just have to see how he goes/

My mum often tells me about how I stopped drinking milk at 8 months old (and still don't drink it now :lol:) and I grew up ok!

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

Aaron has no sign f teeth yet. He chews on everything - but has done for months so who knows?

I can't make him take more milk so will just have to see how he goes/

My mum often tells me about how I stopped drinking milk at 8 months old (and still don't drink it now :lol:) and I grew up ok!

Have we got the same mum?! This is my mums fav line but I was 4 months. God it got on my nerves when we were going through the allergy issues! ! Xx

tapatalking

We might be the same person :lol: I think we had the same pregnancy did we not?

We might be the same person :lol: I think we had the same pregnancy did we not?

Mmmmm.....we did ;) haha I also have a shouter this morning and a headache already! I need a lie in!!! Xxx

tapatalking

At 9 months Jack was having 4oz mid afternoon & 4oz at bedtime with plenty of dairy in his diet. Sounds like Aaron knows what he wants so i'd go with it x

Im coming. Altgough the way I feel today tea needs to be black coffee!!! Grrr xxx

tapatalking

Haha-then I would be asleep on the sofa and you could have twins! Im so sleepy im going to nap when dg does! Xx

tapatalking

Bad mummy alert....DG goes to granny's tomorrow at 2.30pm until Tuesday! I'm scared she will forget me in 3 days? Even then she is only home for a few hours as I have to take her to her hospital appointment and then she is away for us moving. Come to think of it she is pretty much away for the week cause we have the funeral on Friday :( oh god, I'm upset now its dawned on me.

Just out of curiosity, how much bm is Aaron having per day? DG takes about 20ish oz but sometimes less, sometimes more. I'm not worried cause she still sleeps. Amazing how relaxed I've gone after all the events of hunger strike. Xx

When he's well behaved he has 20ish a day. Plus cheese and yoghurts

He's been ok today.

Been meaning to ask you - does Domperidone have any side effects?

Aaron has started vomming a lot! (Only on me I might add!)

I'm sure DG will be fine - she could never forget you! X

Extra Giant hugs for you :hug:

I lit a candle again for Jake tonight. It's surprisingly calming .. You should try it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back