2.5 hours to go

Aww good luck xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

45 mins to go until mine! Weeks. Good luck this morning! Xxx

Good luck to you, will be stalking later, great you have morning appointments

Good luck, look forward to seeing your pics. Mine looked like an alien baby :) x

Thanks all! :) all was well, baby was naughty with his/her arm across their face so had to go for a walk, so got 2 scans! Amazing to see everything!

Stayed team yellow. Can't believe that's the last time we'll see him/her til s/he's born! Xx

Awww glad all was well, lovely news! :)

Are you going to book a 4d scan too? I'm tempted to as 20 weeks is such a long time to wait to see bubs again! x

Last edited:
I'm tempted but not sure we can afford it. We splurged on nct antenatal classes, think we might have to save the rest for baby purchases. The 4D scans do look amazing though :) xx

Yey lovely news, have mine on Thursday morning I'm so excited to see baby again! Baby bond does a 4d scan for £59 now called simply4d, half the price of the normal one! Xxx

Lovely news, and well done for staying team yellow!! X

Yay glad all went well! We had same problem with baby having hands across its face so we also had to walk and I emptied bladder so baby had more space to move about as was head down on my bladder! Hehe xx

I had my early gender scan yesterday and I had to have a good jump around as the cord was between her legs lol. Glad everything was ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back