1st trimester symptoms all come @ once!!! - update

Ellsbells

Reaction score
Heya ladies, so im 8wks3days today and I can certainly say over these last few days my symtoms have all come @ once.. From when I found out i've always suffered with sore boobies and extremely erect nipples! however this past week i've had morning sickness (and only in the morns as well) and awful food aversions, i've completely gone off my fav foods and now so addicted to sweet things, cant stop eating yogurts/puddings/chocolate (i know its not exactly the most nutritional!!) but it's the only thing i can stomach! boobies are still quite sore but more than enough the fatigue!! I can nap in the day and i'll still be conked out on the sofa by 8pm!! cant get enough of my zzzz's at the moment! - what are you 1st trimi mummies around my due date (11th october 2016) experiencing?? xxxx:dance:

I'm 7 weeks and i just feel sick all the time, only way to keep it at bay seems to be snacking on toast/crackers/crisps etc so i'm going to end up the size of house. I've not had any cravings etc but even the thought of eating chocolate makes me gag :eek:

I am 8 weeks now and i have very bad nausea during the evenings and at night. I find having my dinner earlier helps. I am off all meats. Pregnancy has made me a vegeterian lol! I have sore boobs too and feel tired most days. I have my booking appointment on 12th march..i am due around 18th oct

I'm 8+3 too and until I came down with flu last week wasn't feeling too bad. Since the flu has gone though I just don't stop feeling / being sick. I feel terrible :( I'm so, so tired too which doesn't help. Far from being overjoyed about being pregnant I'm nothing but miserable right now and wishing the next few weeks away!!

I'm 8+1 and had my first real neausea yesterday and thought I was going to throw up on myself in the car on my way to work.
I've had painful boobs since before my BFP and they are massive compared to before. Bad bloating by afternoon that gets painful in the evening and then wind from dinner time throughout night.
Now on 2 trips a night for a wee where as before I never needed to wee in the night.

Ready for bed by 8 and struggle at work 2-4 to concentrate and not sleep at my desk!

Get really sudden hunger pangs that cause neausea but once I eat something it's fine.

I'm 8+3 too and until I came down with flu last week wasn't feeling too bad. Since the flu has gone though I just don't stop feeling / being sick. I feel terrible :( I'm so, so tired too which doesn't help. Far from being overjoyed about being pregnant I'm nothing but miserable right now and wishing the next few weeks away!!

I wish i had a fast forward button to let the next few weeks fly by lol. I heard done women have nausea until 16 weeks!! Iam already struggling with nausea today. It usually starts in the evenings but its started in the morning today. Happy days lol

I am the same with food I usually love my meals but I have no want for them at all just chocolate and toast with Jam! My nips have gone a big bigger today and have changed colour on the ends! I could sleep all day! Hooe your ok, it's good we are getting some symptoms xx

I'm starting to think my nausea is due to a work allergy! all weekend i'm great, then weekdays in work I feel like I could spew all afternoon! My biggest symptoms are really painful nips, like actually sore to touch, and tiredness, I just can't get enough sleep! i'm 9+2 xx

Hello! I'm 8/9 weeks and oh god I feel sooooo sick all the time! I'm currently sitting on the sofa looking after my 17 month old trying so hard not to be sick :( it's awful. I never had it with my first. Just wish it would pass!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back