1st Trimester -Help!

Paulynn L

Reaction score
Hi!
Help and support in need!

History:
Endometriosis since teenage years. Had 1st and only laparoscopic surgery in Jan 2019. Tubes ok, sperms ok. Did all necessary checking, as per doc’s opinion i should be able to conceive naturally (except for 1 doc who is very negative and told me that i can never conceive naturally). Married for 3-4 years. Been trying to conceive since 2016 but no good news until last month

Now:
I’m currently in Week 8. Last visit to gynae’s office was 11.04.2020. Baby is healthy and fine but i will have constant on and off discharge. Colour: varies from milk white- clear- slight pink- brown - light brown- dark brown.

Told my gynae, he told me it should be fine unless its dark brown colour. My dark brown colour is not consistent. Could be just once every 2days? That’s why i am worried.
My gynae told me its fine and my next follow up is 02.05.2020.

Being new to this whole new experience and being blessed after waiting for so long, i really hope im just being paranoid and everything is fine.

Anyone experiencing the same problem as me?

Maybe give them a call hun. Explain your anxiety and let them know how often the brown blood is. They may bring you in for a scan but unsure because of the lockdown but maybe doctor might give you some blood tests.
it probably is nothing but I would Give them a call. Good luck x

Thank you so much ❤️ I think i might pay a visit to my gynae’s office like earlier than my next appointment. *fingers crossed* discharge yesterday was normal dirty yellow. Keep monitoring now
Maybe give them a call hun. Explain your anxiety and let them know how often the brown blood is. They may bring you in for a scan but unsure because of the lockdown but maybe doctor might give you some blood tests.
it probably is nothing but I would Give them a call. Good luck x

When you went to the Gyn did they do a scan? You said that they said baby is healthy and fine so I'm thinking you did?

Also, how long have you been having constant spotting?

If you have already had a scan and confirmed that baby has a heartbeat, it's not ectopic or molar then as hard as it may be try not to worry too much unless your spotting is accompanied by cramping.

If you haven't had a scan yet then I would definitely be pushing for one to ease the mind.

All the best

When you went to the Gyn did they do a scan? You said that they said baby is healthy and fine so I'm thinking you did?

Also, how long have you been having constant spotting?

If you have already had a scan and confirmed that baby has a heartbeat, it's not ectopic or molar then as hard as it may be try not to worry too much unless your spotting is accompanied by cramping.

If you haven't had a scan yet then I would definitely be pushing for one to ease the mind.

All the best
Hi! Thank you for your reply!
Yes i did the scan. Doc told me Baby is fine and heartbeat is normal. Definitely not an ectopic.

My discharge is on and off and it seems like its getting better. I mean these 3 days i only noticed dirty yellow/ sticky white discharge so i guess its normal.

I hope its just me being paranoid and I worry too much

Will see the gyn and scan again next week. Amitabha bless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back