1st Scan 2nd Pregnancy and Terrified.............

*mummy21*

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I have just found out that i am pregnant again, i have a son that is almost 2 that i love with all my heart, he is my world! and by the way i talked to people on this all the way thru that pregnancy!! i'm back for a second time i love this forum x
This pregnancy has come so out of the blue its untrue, it has been really difficult comin to terms with it, my partner was not greatly happy when he found out but i have started to come to terms with it now but as always there is a problem ....... :(
i had a mc before i had my son and since finding out this news i have been having some pain in my tummy and obviously this is scaring me, i went to the doctors on friday (got the bfp on thursday) and they have got me an appoiontment for tomorrow at 11.20am to make sure that it is not an eptopic pregnancy or a mc.
Cant even sleep i am so nervous! i havent had any bleeding touch wood just slight pains, :? so heres to tomorrow, i know it was a shock and not planned but i already love the little chickpea and want it so much now.
Sorry i have gone on but it so easy opening up like this.
Any advice greatly recieved x
L :hug:

congratulations on your son and new bean.
im not expecting yet but i have had a m/c and i can guarentee i will be just as worried and scare as you.
only advice i can give is relax. It could just be normal pains. Obviously not the best advice in the world so maybe some hugs will help :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
take care chick and good luck for 1120 xx

Try to relax, if there's no bleeding then it's a very good sign and likely that all's going well. Let us know how you get on xx

Try and relax, i had pains for weeks, i even thought they were my period starting before i found out i was pregnant, but everything is fine and i've seen my little bean now.
Obviously with a previous miscarriage you're going to worry but at the end of the day whats meant to happen will happen and chances are your bean will be fine.
Clare x

i had a MC and was very worried about the pains i was having but as i'm sure people have told you, its all normal. Try and stay calm and i'm sure everything will be grand xxx

Thank you all for all your advice, i had my scan today and it was pretty unconclusive!! she couldnt see any swelling in my fallopene tubes and could see a tiny sac which is hopefully little one but it was absolutly tiny which would suggest not even 4 weeks :? it was still sat quite high which also concerned her so i have to go back in a week xmas eve! i cant believe this but hay we will have to wait and see but i am like the queen of impatience!! lol so i hate the waiting bit but fingers crossed.
Thanks Again Girls
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Alround x

tut. xmas eve, not to mention the whole weeks wait, i found the waiting to be the worse part and it will be the longest week ever for you.

Good luck for next week and i hope everything is fine for you.

so girls :shock: scan tomorrow and i am so terrifed i have no idea what is going to happen, its early its at 9.00 am so atleast i dont have to wait all day! will just have to wait and see hay... fingers crossed x

also i have been really poorly i have had tonsilitus :( i have been so sick too i was never sick with my son so this is all so new to me :puke: oh well neva mind!

Merry christmas girls!!! :hug:

Hi mummy21, :wave: and congrats on your pregnancy.

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow. Try to be positive hun but i understand as i am a total stress head. I just had an early scan this week after getting a couple of fainter lines. I was convinced it was all over but my little bean was fine and dandy. Really hope thats the same for you too. Your sickness is a positive sign as somethings obviously going on. This is also my 2nd baby (have a little boy who is almost 2). I too never felt this sick with him. I am so off my food too. Hope that returns!

Goodluck, :pray: hope to see you back tomorrow with some good news.xx

just checking to see how things were. Hope your o.k hun.x

guess what girls chickpea is growing well!!! had my scan today and it has grown really well doubled in size! she can see the yolk too!! obviously its still that as i am only 4 1/2 - 5 weeks!! but i was so pleased! she is happy now not to see me again!! so i can just try and get on with the pregnancy
looking forward to tomorrow and watching ryan open all his prezzis!!
have a great one and thank you all so much for your support and thoughts they are much appreciated xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back