1st pregnancy

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by DNB2004, May 19, 2005.

1. DNB2004

DNB2004 Member

Hiya.. my name is Wana and im 19 goin to college and workin at the same time.. this is my first child also. When I first found out I was preggy I was probably about a month. I told my boyfriend and he automatically said get an abortion; mainly b/c we wasn't ready to bring a child into the world. Well I thought about it and decided to do it, I also made appointments and everything. The only thing that stopped me was that I didn't come up with all the money. So I ended up tellin my parents in April that I was preggy, which at the tyme I was about 4 months. To this day my mom thinks I found out in March. But so far everything is going well.. I'm havin my 20 week scan on June 1st. I can't wait either!!!... my boyfriend and I are still together. We're actually talkin about gettin an apartment before the baby is born. Gud Luck To U Ma , and if u eva wanna talk about n e thing just llet me know...

Much Luv: Wana, Aaron, & Bump

2. scared 19

scared 19 Well-Known Member

Hi, i just thought i would post a quick reply to see if you 2 wanted to chat i'm 19 and only just pregnant, i really need some advice on things and hope you can help i have had a few tummy aches and dont know if that is normal pls reply just to chat

L :D

3. scared 19

scared 19 Well-Known Member

Did my count down thing work now??

4. HayleyB

HayleyB Well-Known Member

I thought my mum would've had a heart attack too....
    well she kind of did, and she wanted to suggest an abortion too, i could see it on her face, she managed not to say it.... which i'm glad of, and she seems to be coming round to it, she's getting a bit excited... (but she's trying not to show it!)
    All i need is for dad to come round to the idea, he's not talking about it to me... but mum's caught him looking at maternity rights and stuff on the net so i think he's coming round to it!!!
    They're helping me organise the wedding and mum has done really well helping me pick my dress and stuff!!!

sounds like your mum is being a real big help!!

xxxx

5. trevinosbaby

trevinosbaby Well-Known Member

Hi,

I'm 19 and starting my second year at college in august. I just found out yesterday that I am pregnant. I was pretty sure for the past two months but the test didn't say positive until now. I haven't told my parents yet. But my bf is pretty exicited about being a daddy. Problem is I'm already starting to show (hence how I was pretty sure). I'm a bit worried about telling them. Any advice?

6. HayleyB

HayleyB Well-Known Member

i was scared of telling my parents, i ended up blurting it out that i was pregnant!!!
    Only way i could think of doing it!!!!

Good luck chick

xxxx