1st pregnancy :-)

Joanne1982

Reaction score
Hi all

well im VERY new to this but thought i would take the plundge and introduce myself. Im Joanne 29 years old and found out i was pregnant last Thursday. We have been very lucky as it only took 3 months for me to concieve - i had been on the pill since being 16 so i thought it may of taken a good 12 months or so ! Me and the hubby have not told a soul as yet as we are waiting to tell our family and friends on christmas day but i needed to tell someone so i thought id tell you lovely ladies :) my estimated due date is 12 August. :) Anyway hope you all have a lovely christmas and it feels good to finally share my news lol xx

Welcome to the group :) Congrats on your pregnancy and grab yourself a ticker :) Once you have made enough posts hunny x

thanks hun - whats a ticker ? as you can see im very new to this lol x

Tells everyone in your signature how far along you are in your pregnancy like mine do :) I think you need about 10 posts to add one x so post away maybe start writing your pregnancy journal in the journal section. Its lovely to look back on afterwards and all the bump pictures and that x

my aim is by the end of tonight it to get my ticker lol :) the journal sounds like a loely idea :) x

Yeah click on someone elses that you like and that will take you to the site so you can make your own hunny x

Hi welcome to the forum and congratulations xxx

thanx ladies we told our famlies on christmas day they were over the moon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back