1st post, 1st baby, 1st freak out!!

JoanneG79

Reaction score
I am only 6 weeks.....ish....i am not 100% sure of my last period. But apart from being tired almost constantly and extremely sore boobs, i dont feel any different.

Not that i want to get morning sickness, but it would make me feel pregnant. I hope that makes sense!

This is my 1st baby so its all a bit new and we are waiting til the 12 week scan before we tell our parents so i can't ask my Mum for advise yet!

Any help will be gratefully received!

I barely experienced anything except for about a week of sore boobs, slight nausea and fatigue around the 6 week mark and everything has been fine with me. Don't fret even though its easier said than done! But still plenty of time to hit you like a tonne of bricks!

Hello Joanne! Welcome and congratulations! :) this forum is great to share symptoms, lack of symptoms and early pregnancy experiences in general. I'm also 6 weeks with my first and am also tired and have sore boobs :)

Thanks! I love my bed anyway so its not too much of a hardship having long lies in bed, and i now have a valid excuse for it!

Seen a lot of people say they haven't really felt pregnant until their dating scan. I still don't feel pregnant even after an early scan and a dating scan!

Hey, I'm also scared about having no symptoms. I'm def emotional, have massive sore boobs and am pretty tired but weird as it sounds I'd feel that my baby was more real if I had some morning sickness . Hope everything is going all right inside but terrifying not to know and to have no control over it. Oh we'll - good luck xxx.

Hi Joanne :) I'm five weeks and got all day nausea, sore boobs and cramps. You will find you will get addicted to the forum :)

Hey, I'm also scared about having no symptoms. I'm def emotional, have massive sore boobs and am pretty tired but weird as it sounds I'd feel that my baby was more real if I had some morning sickness . Hope everything is going all right inside but terrifying not to know and to have no control over it. Oh we'll - good luck xxx.

I know the feeling! I al ost need a bump or morning sickness to make it all feel real. All i feel now is grumpy that there is a bottle of white wine in the fridge amd i am not allowed to drink it!!

Welcome and congrats. If your after sickness I got some spare lol x

Hi Joanne :) I'm five weeks and got all day nausea, sore boobs and cramps. You will find you will get addicted to the forum :)

I am only 5 weeks too, oops! Not sure why i thought i was 6... Can i blame the baby brain already?!

Thank goodness for that! This does not bode well for the rest of my pregnancy if my brain has started evaporating already!!

Hello :wave:
Just to say this forum is brill and you will get any advice you need from the girls here, been invaluable to me so far!!

Hey and welcome! For the first 7 weeks I felt nothing really just sore boobs that were really hard, but don't speak too soon. :)

For the last 3 weeks I've been feeling sick / being sick anytime of the day, burning acid and the worse ever taste in my mouth ..... But on a plus side sore boobs have gone :) xxx

Welcome and congrats Joanne. Don't worry about not having symptoms - be thankful! Many people need their 12 week scan before they believe they're definitely pregnant. You're lucky. Plus it's still early days.... symptoms can develop anytime. I only started feeling nauseas at around 8 weeks x

Thank you everyone for all your replies, it has helped me calm down a bit!

Congrats and welcome.

I just feel "hungover", plus sore boobs and v tired. They come and go too, so try not to worry. Its all for such a good cause too. :). Xx

I'm about 7 weeks pregnant and I get the odd bit of feeling sick, get tired quite a bit and suffer from itchy boobs now and then but other than that I do not feel pregnant in the slightest. Oh and I've got a bump forming but this is because it is my 5th pregnancy lol

hi joanne, i'm about 7 weeks and the only symptoms i'm getting are very sore and swollen breasts and i've been really tired this week. i told my parents at the weekend and ever since i've been feeling less pregnant!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back