1st midwife appointment, Brown spotting and early scan.

vegas

Reaction score
Hi everyone. 1st midwife appointment went well. Told her about the light brown spotting I've had for a couple days and she's booked me in for an early scan at 11am tom. Exited but nervous, just hope everythings ok. I'll be 6+6 tom.

Good luck hun. I had my booking in today and am also having early scan at 820am xx

Everything was fine. Trying to put on a pic.

Attachments

• 20160920_204851.jpg
    20160920_204851.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Aw same here. Do u go again at 12 weeks now xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 5
Oooh it worked. Could see heartbeat, measuring 6+5 which is just a day behind what i thought. There was no evidence of a bleed so she didn't really have an explanation as why i was spotting on and off. Feeling a lot better but still 5 and a half weeks to go till i can relax a bit.

Yeah just back at 12 weeks if everything goes to plan. Just wish this spotting would piss off ha. How many weeks are you?

She said roughly 7wks. 9.2mm. Saw heartbeat. Long wait now to 12 week scan as my first ended at 8-10weeks after seeing a slow heartbeat at 8wks. I've got a week in fuerteventura the week before my scan and if any things wrong id like to know before. I'd love a 10wk scan. Becoming obsessed already. No cysts or fibroids (they found a tumour at 30weeks with my little girl) so that was the reason for early scan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back