1st hospital appointment this morning

DaisyPurple

Reaction score
11.15am not quite sure what to expect but me & my DH are both going x

I have everything crossed for you my lovely & hope everything goes well
xxxxx

PS we had ours in Tuesday, they ask you loads of questions and I had an internal exam. They vary though. I hope it goes ok xxx

Back in waiting room now Just had weight and height done awaiting vaginal scan.and swabs x

Good luck :)

I hope it's not too stressful for you xx

Hi girls, had scan they couldn't see my overies properly but said my womb looked fine, had swabs done too which were a bit unpleasant but all done now so that's that, got to make an appointment for a HSG and have another lot of bloods done, and made second appointment for 22/3/2012. Got told all OK with hubby, but she stressed I need to lose weight, also we are not eligible for treatment on NHS due to age/ BMI & the fact we have a child but I'm happy with how it went x

ahhh really pleased your happy it went ok
big hugs xx

Hey Daisy, didnt get the chance to say good luck but reading your post Im glad that you feel you are getting somewhere!!

Glad all went well Hun! Good luck for the coming tests. :)

Xx

can i ask if you don't mind - what is the BMI cut of for funding/treatment?? I think at my appointment they will suggest I lose a few pounds too

Thanks girls, just going to try and combat the weight problem and you never know it might happen. I'm glad that the tests are all organised now though, have to have day 1 day 21 and also bloods for rubella and chlamydia then when AF turns up I can book my HSG which has to be done in the first 10 days of cycle I have to wait for my second cycle after today's appointment though, anyway I guess I need to make a calendar to keep me organized x

im sorry that they wont consider u for fertility treatment at this time.cant understand how they couldnt see your ovaries with the internal scan as it would have been helpful to know what condition they are in.hope your tests shed some light and i hope u manage to get a scan that see's whats going on with your ovaries xx

Glad it went well Daisy, onwards and upwards, great that hubby is all good too x

I am glad you are feeling positive about it all hun, they say a HSG can give your tubes a good flushing which can help conception xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back