1st Cycle of Letrozole - What to Expect?

leeflan

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I am brand new here and haven't been on a mom board since before I was pregnant with my 2nd child. (I have two, ages 12 and 10!) I'm back because I need some support with secondary infertility and am not really sure where else to turn.

I've been off of birth control for around 6 years and actively TTC for almost 2. I'm 38 years old and about to start my first cycle of Letrozole while I wait for my consult with an RE. All of my tests, including the HSG, came back perfectly normal and my partner's did as well.

I've been so excited to finally take action on this, and am looking forward to starting the Letrozole - but I'm curious how others have done on it? Would love to hear your stories. I'll also search!

Finally, I think my body knows I'm anxiously awaiting AF so I can begin the treatment. I had spotting Sunday night and last night but STILL no full blown period. I have a call in to my doctor to find out if I should still start from spotting or wait until my menstruation is 'guns blazing'.

Thanks to all, and I look forward to being a member of this forum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back