1st birthday?!?

Leah04x

Reaction score
I know Ethan's not 1 for another 8 weeks, but if time goes anything like the past 10 months, it's gonna fly by! & I need to be organised :lol:

I'm starting to put a list together of presents to buy him and thinking about buying all of his birthday supplies (balloons etc). I'm also gonna get him an 'in the night garden' cake made for him nearer the time.

Our house isn't the biggest, so we're holding a little party at my mums for him with family and friends. Do I send out proper invitations or just give people a ring/text and let them know?!

Also, any suggestions for birthday presents?! So far on my list:
- Megabloks
- A few puzzles
- Bounce & spin zebra
- Aquadoodle/mega sketcher
- Table & chair set
- Paints, jumbo crayons & apron
- Ride on car
- Some books

xxx

I still have a few months but bought all te decorations, party bags, cake toppers etc last month when I still had money before zero pay kicked in. Ive got all the stuff to make the invites so will sort that soon.

Im having to have 2 parties, mainly cause there's a family wedding in the way but both will be at home. Cant think of anything to add to your list of presents. Daisy is getting a little tykes coupe car and a table and chair set. Shes having a minnie mouse themed party. Thinking of asking my dad to pay for some swimming lessons for her and my grandparents like to put money into isa and premium bonds for her. Ive bought her some clothes too and her main present will be her bedroom getting decorated. My brother is building her a cottage bed. Xx
tapatalking

we are just having a little family only party in the house. Getting a ducky cake made, and just having a few balloons and banners to make the house look more partyish.

not having a set time either so i dont end up with the whole family in the house at once! (Mum and Dad in same room would be bad.......). Hoping they will all come and go throughout the day

we were going to get her a trike but I am questioning how much we would actually use it. So I think we will just get her lots of little things. My Mum is getting her a special dolly as it will be her first, but other than that we are telling people to either put money in her ISA or 12-18mnth clothes or Clarks vouchers

will be watching this thread for ideas on pressies!!

Wow it's Harry's birthday this Thursday and I'm nowhere near organised! We're having a BBQ at my mums house on Sunday but I haven't thought about decorations as I've been so busy at work! I've got him an ELC whizz around garage, some mega blocks and a bucket and spade set lol! X

With regards pressies I'd definitely recommend a little ball pool or paddling pool which you can fill with balls, Max absolutely loves his and spends ages climbing in and out and chucking the balls around. He's also taken to hiding things in it, the other day I found a playstation controller, one of my sandals and a spatula, bit like buried treasure :) xxx

Os is next friday (26th) :(

shes got a smart trike,
farm noises aquadoodle,
leapfrog picnic basket,
some books,
a ride on mickey mouse thing
a pull along toy
& a noahs ark
Oo and daddys bought her a toy ipad :roll:

weve got a big family who will most likely spoil her if her christening was anything to go by so ive not gone to overboard!

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

We didnt go overboard.
Present wise she got
Ballpit
Fisherprice phone
Happyland animals
Teaset
Rock and scoot zebra
Books and bathtoys oh and mony.
I wanted to get the bounce ans spin zebra but didnt but got one for a tenner last week at a nearly new sale.
We only had around 15 people for a small gathering. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back