1st birthday pressies!

twinkles

Reaction score
Ideas?!

So far thinking of one of the bubble coupe cars every baby gets!
A bounce and spin zebra
Lots of books
Bath toys
What else?! X

I'm starting early as I go to zero pay until December from next month :shock: :shock:

So far we've got the V-tech mobile phone, 4 sets of PJ's, some baby-gros, socks, 2 puzzles, and a few books. I've also picked up some candles and banners cheap from ebay.

We'll be getting the little car thing as well, plus maybe a bed set (still undecided about it though?? I may leave him in his gro-bags for a while longer!)

I will carry on picking up bits and pieces but I figure he'll love the wrapping paper most of all hence me wrapping up silly thing like socks!

James' Birthday is 6 weeks before Crimbo so we wont go too overboard.

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Fore ms first birthday she got

Cosy coupe
Henry Hoover
Shape sorter
Books
Nursery rhyme puppets
Wooden puzzles
Musical instruments

There's so much stuff for Babies out there !

We have :
A fisher price little people animal farm
A aqua doodle
Tons of books
Puzzles
A rocking animal
A fisher price armchair
Mega blocks
A pianino
A xylophone
A table and chair

She most definitely not getting all those at once...

We got a zebra the other day but shes playing with it already. We are getting a coupe car too. Ive been to the disney store tonight and got her a minnie mouse hoover, doc mcstuffin toys, jigsaws. Some cups and bowls, a rucksack, 12-18 month clothes, ive already got her some other bits and bobs too like books and bath toys. Ive also arranged for a rag doll to be made and we are doing her room with a fantasy bed. Although it may not get done in time now so maybe for xmas.

Spoilt. Xx

tapatalking

There is so much out there!
We are getting Lady M one of these http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3679115.htm maybe not this exact one but similar. Also buying her a charm bracelet and will but a charm every birthday and give it to her when she is 18, OH loves the idea!
Ill get her a few puzzles, books, clothes but as Christmas is about 5 weeks after her birthday I won't be going mad :)

God, I'm gonna need to start thinking of this since J's birthday is 2 weeks after xmas!

I think we are starting september I might even take J to babies r us, see what he likes. He picks his own toys when we are in asda lol. Clever cookie xxxxx

We got S a pop up play tent and tunnel from Argos , a ninky nonk train, bath toys, clothes. She also got the squeaky egg things, an upsey daisy, musical instruments and various boos and puzzles. We had also already got an activity cube but we'd given her that before her birthday.

I have started a wish list on amazon. Got 21 bloody things on it already

love the charm bracelet idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back