1st Angelversary :(

Iwant3

Reaction score
It's my 35th birthday today! but it is also the due date of the first baby I lost!

I put a big happy birthday banner with balloons up as it is also the 3rd birthday of one of the little boys we look after - but everytime i see it I want to cry.

DH kissed me this morning to say happy birthday and I started crying. Can't face opening my cards and pressies (keep thinking i should be opening baby stuff and congrats on the birth cards instead!)

how to get through the day - i have to put on my pretend happy face for all the parents arriving soon.

I had a MC on my 33 birthday, and then another one 6 months later on holiday, then had to face my 34 birthday, with not being pregnant and not having a baby. It is hard, and I remember waking up on my birthday thinking exactly the same. My OH had the sense to whisk me away to Edinburgh so everything was different, which helped. I can't really offer any words of wisdom because I know how tough it is, but you somehow just have to get through it, and tomorrow is another day. It does get easier, but if I am honest I was only better when I fell pregnant again, now just had a good 12 week scan. There is hope.... Take good care xxx

Oh poor you, what a horrible day, I wish I could say something to make it easier. But the only thing I can think is that it's only 17 hrs till a new day xxx.

I did fall pregnant again and that one was due 22nd september! so should have been 7 month pregnant with that one too! I am CD4 so Af only just gone so that doesn't really help the matter does it!

all I have done so far today is cry when i can and put a brave face on when I can't!

Aww Hun sending hugs and thinking if u x

:-( It is so sad I know. I found it hard last month too but obviously it's not the same being your birthday.
Thinking of you xx

It just sucks, no other word for it. I hope today passes quickly and you feel a bit better tomorrow. Everyone is allowed bad days, it's just part of being a mummy to angel babies. The pain never goes it just gets easier to deal with. Sending you lots of love and hugs xx

Michelle x

Sorry hun, it is just so so sad. Hope you manage to enjoy some part of your day xx

Sending you a big hug Hun. Wishing you a happy birthday even though you don't want to celebrate it. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back