1dpo tww...

misssparkles

Reaction score
Well back here again.
Did a opk today a moderate line there not same as control so going to test again tonight to make sure its not getting darker

I want to be really positive this cycle only thing I have to go on is ticker and app and ewcm.
My digi thermometer is rubbish I think so dont use that only 3 digits.

Im praying for this cycle xx

Thanks chicken :) you too. Feeling so gloomy about this cycle x

Aw don't babe, it's so easy to go on a downer after ov. You spend your first couple of weeks as if your going to battle then all deflated afterwards cos you know you cant do anything else. Keeping everything crossed x x

Thats exactly how to describe it hun xx how you feeling today x

Still a bit confused tbh, got a positive opk today but its sooo late for me. Cramping a bit too. Think I'm gonna just write this cycle off (still hoping to get a bfp with all the bding) if I don't get it this cycle, ill start with cheapy opk's next cycle. X x

Ps hope you feel a bit more positive today x x

Hi hun im in a pickle with opks I swore they where getting darker. Ive had a look at yours I think the top one you said was last night's wasnt a positive but I could be wrong . It might be a flukey one but go with your body :)
Im 2dpo today and dont know if im feeling positive
Oh went to the doctors even though ive been of my depo for 11 months the doctors wont consider any help because my cycles didnt go back proper until about February and they wont offer my oh a SA either ... gutted they said its tweleve months from february :(

Xxx

Eeeuuch how annoying for you! They will find a loophole anywhere to not help you sometimes eh?! Hopefully you won't need any help cos this will be your winning cycle ;-)

Got a defo positive today and just been to toilet and some defo ewcm. It's just sooo late for me to be ov'ing. Maybe the holiday delayed it x x

I commented on your new post hun :) how exciting your ov when you thought you didnt
They do always find a loop hole its shitty xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back