18months :(

claire2602

Reaction score
18months ttc :( i know in the grand scheme of thinhs isnt alot but im so exhausted! and to think those 18months have been for nothing as it couldnt have happened anyway :( down day xxx

I feel your pain Claire. I'm currently on month 16 and am really starting to struggle.

I'm holding onto hope that one day I will hold my baby in my arms, it's just taking a little longer.

Have you been to see your GP?
Wishing you lots of luck xx

Yeah gp referred us. had 1appt at fertility clinic but there was no consultant at the time so couldnt assign one to us! pile of wank! xxx

Ooh thats awful!! Hope you get an appointment soon hun.
My GP told me Mon they won't refer us until after 3 years - wtf!!! I'm fuming so that's not going to help with my current mood.
Off on holiday after tomorrow so going to try to relax (easier said than done) then call them back when I return and get a second opinion. There is no way I'm waiting 3 years!

xx

Sorry you're having a down day. It is so exhausting and emotionally draining to try for such a long time. I hope you get an appointment soon and they find a solution to get you your bfp xx

Mel, thats ridiculous to have to wait 3 years, you are entitled to some initial tests after one year. Have a look on nhs websites and on NICE guidelines and print them out and take to your gp. Don't let them fob you off xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back