18 ww anyone? lol

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by PinkPunch, Jan 16, 2008.

1. PinkPunch

PinkPunch Well-Known Member

Does anyone else live a weird life were you plan to TTC years before it actually happens and to console yourself you go onto a pregnancy forum and watch others come and go while you sit there and watch your silly meaningless ticker countdown each little day :wall:

2. skairdykat

skairdykat Well-Known Member

Aww hun here have some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

3. sally12

sally12 Well-Known Member

We set ourselves a date to start TTC...but we both got so excited about it we started 5 months early! We have now been trying for 3 months so nearly at the date I was meant to start at :doh: make any sense!? ha ha!

4. Melly+2

Melly+2 Well-Known Member

Gal didnt want any more kids at all, but when we found out i have a few probs down below we started trying, still here nearly 8 months later, im still waiting for my bloody turn :?

5. Penstraze

Penstraze Well-Known Member

My OH and I wernt going to be in a possition to TTC for a couple of years yet but after getting some great advice when I had a possible MC I kept coming back to check how people were doing. Friday I found out I was pregnant, total accident the timings lousy but is a happy accident now we're getting used to the idea! Before that I was like you thinking wish it was me TTC and getting BFP's, your time will come and be well worth it when it does!!!! :hug:

6. Loola

Loola Well-Known Member

We started TTC a few months early, we were going to start in Sept last year but started in May instead. I thought that few extra months would have meant Id definitely be pregnant by now, but alas no. :(

7. Chrissy1

Chrissy1 Well-Known Member

Me and my DH waited two years to start TTC because we wanted to be married before had babies!!!!

8 monts later and still no babies!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

8. Emma79

Emma79 Well-Known Member

DH and I planned to TTC after our last holiday in April 2007 and luckily fell pg after a couple of months. Now, after a m/c in August and no luck since, can't help wishing we'd started earlier - even at 28 am starting to feel old for my first baby.

Hope the next 4 months go quickly for you, and as others have said, that it'll be worth waiting for in the end!

Good luck x