18 weeks ish and cramps!

Unicorn

Reaction score
I've been dated as 18+3 by the hospital but I know I'm 17+3, but I've been experiencing cramps for the past week or so! They are just like period cramps but just come and go, don't last very long at all. I've mentioned them to my consultant and she checked my cervix etc and asn't concerned at all and I've got my 20 week appointment with the midwife and for a scan on Thursday, so I'll also discuss it then. I just wanted to see if anyone else had the same please? xx

No but I did have severe belly ache for a couple of days and went to the walk in place. They was happy to help so if concerned call your community mw or go to a walk in service if you have one. X

Sorry Unicorn not experienced this before, but of course if they got more regular or painful you need to ring your midwife or something, it could just be growing pains of course but its weird that they are like cramps. I hope they disappear and I hope you are okay, just make sure you ring someone if you get worried xx

Funny seeing this post as I've been having stomach cramps all day on and off, at some points it was quite painful and had to lay down for a while. Much like period pains. I've also been having lower back pain for the past few days too but the cramping started today. I'm gonna try and hold out until Tuesday when I see midwife and will mention then xx

Ah, ok, interesting to hear that it isn't totally common, thank you ladies. I will talk to a midwife about it at my appointment on Thursday or will ring someone beforehand if I need to xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back