18 weeks but no kicks ?

Lil miss lee

Reaction score
This is my 4th pregnancy and I am 18 weeks but I thought I would have been able to feel baby kicking by now ? I felt him move about a few times but not felt it in a while now .... Don't know if I'm just being a para head or not ?

Do you know if you have an anterior placenta? This made my kicks barely noticable until recently x

No I don't no. I've had my 12 week scan and they never mentioned it. But with this being my 4th baby I thought I would have felt a lot by now. X

This is my third and I'm the same if that helps any. 19 weeks today. I feel the odd jab.

I also have a mummy tummy before pregnancy so I don't know if it's the extra layers for me too!! I have my 20 week scan thur.

I'm sure all ok Hun but it's no harm contacting hospital if want some reassurance xx

Glad someone is on the same boat as me I have mw on ties hopefully will get some reassurance thee cxx

Me too 18 weeks today and def no kicks. I think I've felt a couple of tiny movements but not sure. I was starting to worry too. This is my second baby, my 20 week scan is Thursday so I'm looking forward to that xxx

It's kind of scary esp when u don't get any scans other than 12&20 week cx

I'm 18 weeks tomorrow and have only felt a few kicks. It's my third baby so I was getting a bit concerned too, I had a reassurance scan today after having an amnio last week and was told today that I have an anterior placenta. Baby was moving loads on the scan :) I'm sure your babyours will be madly kicking away in there - it won't be long before you're feeling every movement, I'm sure x

Yeh I've had 4 scans already and baby was moving about a lot just thought I would have felt a lot more movements cx

I'm 22+4 and only just starting to feel kicks rather than flutters. Actually saw my belly jump for the first time earlier!

I only felt flutters from 17 weeks last time. No strong kicks until later on. They check where the placenta is on 20 week scan don't they? X

I'm 19 weeks and haven't felt anything yet. Can't wait for my 20 week scan on Friday x

Nothing till 22 weeks maybe even later i think. Try not to worry they dont worry till 26 weeks in my area x

I haven't really felt anything, and the ones I think I've felt, I doubt myself all the time as to whether it was a little flutter or not! trying to chill about it as it seems pretty normal going by you ladies xx

Also my placenta is at the back and even at 35 weeks i sometimes can not feel her moving on the inside but can see it and feel on the outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back