18 weeks and hourly weeing!!

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Prettypee, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Prettypee

Prettypee Well-Known Member

Anyone else stuck in a tri 2 constant peeing loop? I am going 15 times a day at the moment?! 3-4 of those are at night then the remainder spread quite evenly through the day... I didn't have this with my first born and I'm really struggling! Any tips?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

2. Phoenix85

Phoenix85 Well-Known Member

Hi.

I personally would contact your midwife as it could be a sign of a UTI. I wouldn't expect that frequent urination until right towards the very end of the pregnancy, so best getting it checked out as soon as you can just in case.

3. Moomin21

Moomin21 Well-Known Member

Me too!! This is my second baby and since about 6 weeks I've been needing loads of wees although I do wonder if some of it is because the loo is handy at home! It's not as bad when I'm out or at work!! I'm 22 weeks today and I didn't get this until the end last time!! Very annoying!! Xxx

4. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Well-Known Member

Me too. I'm 19 weeks with my second baby and to be honest my bladder has never been the same since having my daughter but sometimes I think baby is pressing on my bladder because I can go 3 times in an hour sometimes. And other times it can be a couple of hours in between x

5. Prettypee

Prettypee Well-Known Member

Haha maybe it's a second child symptom!! It's getting embarrassing as people are starting to ask if I'm ok lol

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk