18 month old OBSESSED with cleaning!?

beckibooxx

Reaction score
My 18 month old daughter lily has started this habit of opening wet wipes and wiping her face, then after shes finished wiping her face she'll wipe the floor, then the walls and then her face again, my LO dad said if she carrys on she might get OCD or something :s lol i just get really stressed that she keeps doin it and even when i HIDE the wipes she somehow manages to find them shes quit clever! not sure if im being stupid but is there anything to actually be concerned about?? (im probably being silly ;) ):roll::oooo:

I think thats so sweet! It is hopefully just a phase she's going through, could be handy when she is older getting help around the house.

wish my 18 month would help me clean!! lol. Id say a phase to sounds like it :). I just get the wipes taken out the packet and i have the fun of putting them all back in again especially when hes ran off with the packet :/. Lets hope your little un carries on helping you :) x

my amelia does this think its a phase some babies go through x

My shan gets the wipes out and cleans the floor lol she picks up her food an puts it back in the bowl she's only 16 mts, i wouldn't worry hun it's a good thing, Hope she still does it when she's 16 lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back