17 and I would have had 3 children

charlene09

Reaction score
Well as you all probably know I revealed my real age a few months back.

now, I am sat here thinking how disappointed in myself I am, I am 17 have a 1 year old son and I have had 2 miscarriages, Don't get me wrong I wanted my other 2 children so so bad but everything happens for a reason right?

Past few days I have been really down thinking, I would have been due on 1st January so would have been full term now, but 17 with 3 children, not good right?

does anyone else get where I am coming from?

pointless post really:eh:

Aw hun don't be so silly! You seem like a decent person who cares about your baby and angel babies. Better that you are a loving responsible mum than hanging about on streets lol! Don't worry, everyone is soo different, some people don't have a kid till 40!

I try not too.. but how did it end up like this? I think it's because I am so close to what would have been my EDD why I am so down

Ahh Charlene, it is a hard time for you coming up to due dates right now, I know it's hard not to think what if, and yes your young, but that does not make you less of a mum, yourll just bring a different side to your parenting that I won't being an oldie at 38! ha - your a great mum and yes I also believe that things happen for a reason, but do allow yourself to feel down at this time, pamper yourself a bit, take some Charlene time and your soon start feeling more yourself. XX

i was due in february too,lost mine at 20 weeks and 4 days,i feel your pain

Hunny I've met amazing mums who are in their teens and really crap ones in their 30s. Age doesn't make a difference in my opinion. Your body is still very young though so maybe this had something to do with it.

Every time you feel so down take a look at your gorgeous boy (his pic is soooooo cute :D). You'll never forget your lost babies but he's there with you and you can hold your head up high that you made something so perfect :hug: xxxxxxxxxxx

big hugs charlene
you have probably been thru more than most 17 year olds and frankly age is just a number!!!
loving a baby can be done at any age!
you have a super cute son and im sure your an amazing mum to him
xxx

Thanks everyone :D just want my family now sooner rather than later but its having to wait for another 2 months so i can then get help on forum again xx

People call young mothers all sorts of horrible names and make assumptions when they know nothing about that person.. I know because my family do this alot, and i dread the day I tell them I'm pregnant. I know I'd be an amazing mum and I'm 21 but they still frown on it.. Who cares as long as you are happy and so is your baby, and looking at the previous comments you are obviously a very caring, loving amazing mummy xxx

I was 18 when I had my son, if I could have had 2,3,4 more then I would have, (was in a voilent relationship) found the man of my dreams, married him, ttc for over 10 yrs now. My som is now 20 we are like best friends, I feel the younger you are the more you understand what's going on in their life, my boy tells me everything & I mean everything, you do what's right in your life, for u, x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back