16 weeks night time back ache horrific.

honeybear

Reaction score
hi ladies
last few nights I feel like I have a bruised back at the bottom where the tail bone is. it's so tender and painful but my back is aching really bad too it seems to be worse at night.

I'm trying to limit how much heat or p aracetamole I'm using.
any ideas what it could be or what else helps?
just generally getting alot of aches and pains especially into my lady bits x

I know it's painful but it's all very normal.. No wonder cure from me i'm afraid i'm just grinning and bearing it :( Extra pillows can help and they aid alignment, as your bump gets heavier it can pull you around a bit. A pillow between your legs, behind you and also tucked under your bump may provide some relief x

I think it just goes with the territory. Like Kate said, try to sleep with a pillow between your knees and at your back, that's how I do and sleep on your side. My back is okay when I sleep, it's when I'm up and about that it starts to hurt sometimes.

I feel your pain! Just heat works for me and oh is rubbing my back all the time. I constantly feel like I've got a bruise since I've been pregnant really! I've just bought a big pregnancy pillow the Long one and when in bed I fold it round my bum while I'm sitting and when I'm asleep through my legs seems to be helping a bit not huge amounts though x

thanks ladies
I have a pregnancy pillow and I'm using an extra pillow between my legs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back