16 weeks and no longer feel pregnant?

Shelleymarie

Reaction score
Hi all,

A bit of reassurance needed, I'm 16 weeks pregnant and before about a week ago I was feeling naseous all the time, I had a little bump and really sore boobs.
However now my stomach is flat, no sick feeling at all, no more soreness, I feel completely normal! I sometimes have a tiny pain (not often at all) like a little cramping but I assume this is normal due to a baby growing inside me lol. I had at scan at 10 weeks and another at 12 weeks and 5 days, heartbeat was seen both times.
I'm so worried that I have no feeling of being pregnant at all and the little bump I did have has gone, is this normal?!
Thanks all xx

If it's your first the bump was probably bloat that's now shrunk or the baby has moved to a less frontal position. and now the placenta has taken over at around 12 -13 weeks its normal to not have as many symptoms as you need to make less hormones that cause the sickness in the first place. Enjoy the sickness free time! Congratulations and good luck x

Last edited:
Hi I'm 16 weeks and most of my symptoms have gone have you had your 16 week midwife appointment as she listens to baby heartbeat xx

HI,

im 14 weeks and a bit, my symptoms have all gone too, still a little bit of soreness in my boobs.

woke up today and the bump i did have has gone! think it was just bloat, ive had some cramping but im not worried im not bleeding etc. keep positive

my two pics were taken a day apart. my bump first then basically down to nothing the next day

Attachments

• IMG_2485[1].jpg
    IMG_2485[1].jpg
    509.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2483[1].jpg
    IMG_2483[1].jpg
    519 KB · Views: 18
(Loving the irony of your "caution: hot water from tap" sticker with your current boiler issues :rofl: )

Ah lol at least somewhere has hot water then lol

16 weeks is my milestone for feeling better. Your uterus will go in and out as it moves up inside you and your insides squash if that makes sense so try not to worry. x

i know look like this mine changes daily as to how big/small i look

Attachments

• IMG_2490[1].jpg
    IMG_2490[1].jpg
    514.9 KB · Views: 8
I haven't had any boob symptoms for about 4-6 weeks. My belly changes size regularly. I wake up wondering if it's still happening. I still have sickness though, unfortunately. I'm about to vomit right now!

I'm 16 weeks tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back