16 week midwife appointment

Not much really! My 16 wk appointment seems ages ago now! Just take some wee with you, she will take blood pressure, ask questions, then give you the opportunity to ask whatever.. And maybe listen to bubs! I was in and out mine within about fifteen minutes, maybe not even that! Take the opportunity to ask whatever is on your mind or any worries:)!xx

I didn't think there would be much. I haven't heard back about my cubs so maybe ask about that. I don't really think I have any questions. This seems really weird but with reading about people feeling the baby moving, the idea kind of freaks me out a little. Not bringing that up because I'd rather the midwife not think I'm a weirdo! haha xx

It is the most amazing feeling in the world hun, you will love it trust me. Especially when you get to 24/25 weeks, the movements are really funny, you can actually feel baby change positions and your whole belly moves in these crazy shapes lol x

Ask anything chick, that's what these midwives appointments are for! I literally ask anything and everything that is on my mind! Oooo it's the best feeling in the world, it is kind of creepy when you see your belly moving but it is so reasurring and quite funny!!xx

When did you start to feel the moves? I know it's different for everyone, it makes me think of alien. I had to laugh at myself while I typed that omg x

I started to feel at about 16-17wks!
hahaha, oh gosh don't say that - that's all I will think about now when I feel it move :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back