16 week appointment Q

C0606

Reaction score
Hello :) Hope you're all well!

Just a quick question - I have my 16 week appointment tomorrow with my midwife to have my bloods taken for DS testing. Does anyone know will I have my weight taken again as well etc.? x

From what i remember last time, yes i think she will weigh you again. She will do your blood pressure and babys heartbeat aswell x

I didn't get weighed at my 16 week app :( my scales don't work so I asked the midwife to do it after my 20 week scan instead! Xxx

Ohhh no, I really do want to get weighed because I've only put on between 0.5-1lb and it's below what I'm supposed to have. Hmm, maybe I'll just tell her that and see what she says. x

I didn't get weighed today (I went a week earlier than I was supposed to because the midwife is away next week), but she tested my urine and I was able to hear the heartbeat - I could also hear baby kicking and having a party in there! It's ace - enjoy x

i got weighed for my DS quad test as it goes towards the test results

I was weighed at 8 week booking in but not at the next one at 16 weeks. I'm a bit of a greedy git and over weight so trying to avoid them but don't fret they will do what is needed and if there is any concern they will tell you. People do loose weight during pregnancy and some put loads on I don't think there is a right way.

I'm sure if you ask they will weigh you no problems :) I just completely forgot so I asked after my scan instead and they just took me into a room and did it for me xxx

Thanks for your replies, much appreciated! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back