16 Week Appointment and protien in water!

I haven't had protein in my urine so can't help there.. but i was very interested to read you feel your little bean move daily... when did you first feel your bean move? i thought we wouldn't feel any movement till around the 18th week at the earliest... but it's very interesting to read you felt yours earlier... must be amazing to feel.

x

I felt it moe for the 1st time a couple of weeks ago! It feels a lot like flutters in your stomach and twicthing every now and then! Although i feel it most days it isnt quite strong enough for oh to feel yet, im told that this happens later at about 18-20 weeks! Oh is feeling a little left out i think as he ant feel it yet :(

I was about 15-16 weeks when i felt my daughter move for the 1st time but i am told from friends and family that it is possible to feel movement a little earler with your 2nd child! Not sure if this is true but it certainly happened with me!

Kelly

hi just like to say i felt movement on my first child around 17 weeks this time round i felt first flutters at about 14 and half weeks feels like little bubbles popping in your belly :D xxxxxxxxx

i dont mean to sound rude but i think it also depends on how big the mum is if u get wot i mean i felt flutters at bout 17 weeks but didnt realise it was a baby lol - i was having depression problems and thought it was coz i was getting worked up lol then 5 weeks l8er found out i was pg lol

wow sarah was you around 22 weeks when you found out you was pregnant? did you have any symptoms? was you showing? that is mad!!! bet it was a shock...

can't wait to feel those little flutters...

x

I agree sarah i didnt realise what it was when i 1st felt my daughter move! With this 1 i knew what i was feeling so felt it that little bit earlier!

Hi,

I had protein in my water at my booking in appointment with my midwife, but they believe this was due to cross contamination from the bleeding I was having at the time.

I can feel my baby move too, I'm sure that I've felt it move from about 14 weeks at least. It feels like litle flutterings, some stronger than others. I've been using my doppler much less now because I can feel the little jellybean moving.

I can't wait for my DH to be able to feel it move and I'll have to be very careful in the later stages when you can see it kick on your stomach, my cats will be very intrigued by that. :D

I cant wait for my oh to feel it either! Bean was moving this morning an he was sat there for ages with his hand on my tummy hoping he would feel something bless him!

I hadnt thought about the cat lol we have a 6 month old kitten im sure he will have fun too lol

i'm looking forward to feeling little chick kick... i thought it would be a few weeks yet! still might be but i'll start being a little more sensitive to the odd twinge...

x

my cats were very protective over my bump always wanting to lie on it until u could feel it from outside then they just jumped off now they just stare at my bump suspiciously and wont come near it they will let me stroke them but they wont come on my lap lol xxx

Hi,

I first felt our baby move when I was 16/17 weeks and now my tummy is beginning to move when the baby kicks or changes position.

At first our cat wouldnt come near me but latley it always lays on my tummy and when baby kicks it moves under the kick but doesnt even flinch she just looks at me as if to say your distrubing me :lol:

It is great as I find baby plays with my partner I can feel it and as soon as he puts his hand on my tummy it stops, at least now he can see my tummy moving

Sarah x

My baby has been fluttering away like mad today. It's so strange sitting at my desk at work feeling the little bean moving. It's lovely.

Interesting hearing how your cats are reacting. My eldest cat who I'm worried about the most with regard to how she'll react to a baby in the house, has been the most protective so far. My middle cat is as affectionate as ever and the youngest too, like their strokes but their not lap cats. Well one of them is but only with my DH. She will get very jealous of the baby I'm sure of it.

But, there's enough love for them all as I keep telling them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back