16 Month Old Nursing

SaraLouise

Reaction score
16 months in.. I hate it, stop pinching me, will you just stay latched, no you can't have booby you had it 5 minutes ago and 5 minutes before that and 5 minutes before that, please don't try to do cartwheels whilst latched, no you cannot stick a toy into your mouth whilst feeding, get off me, stop pulling my shirt.. awhh look at his little face, isn't it cute when he does that little suckle and pulls off all milk drunk, so glad I can comfort him when he's poorly, I love it.. omg stop pinching me!

And repeat 345 times a day.

Haha that's a great post! Well done on going so far!

And I was full of regret because I didn't manage to carry on and milk is costing me a small fortune but I see either way has its negatives! Well done for getting this far tho! X

I hear ya. Bee is coming up to 15m and still feeds a lot (mostly overnight as I'm back to work 3 days per week!!). Never knew my nipples were so flexible....

I love it too. Being able to BF number 2 means we've always had some time that has been just 'ours' if that makes sense?

X

Ha ha great post. My 9 month old does all that as well as biting which isn't fun. Unlucky in that he will also take a bottle so mainly just bf at night now when he is a bit calmer. In the day he gets too distracted and plays around more then feeds. Iv enjoyed my time bf so much though and am a little sad that we are coming to a end����

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back