15DPO, cramping, noperiod, BFN, I need help!

Bonnishka

Reaction score
So I am currently 15 days past my original predicted ovulation date. My average cycle is around 26 days and currently I am on day 29. I have taken a pregnancy test on day 26, 28, and 29 (today). All with FMU and all turned out BFN. Not even a little pink on the strip clearly and plainly negative.

Yet since day 27 I have been having intermittent cramping throughout the days and I keep telling my husband that I feel as if my period will come any minute. My CM is almost non existent, after we have sex I can get some tacky/crumbly CM but not much. I am very nervous that even though all these tests are negative I could still end up being pregnant.

We are not actively TTC I am on the mini-pill and am very consistent every day. My husband and I typically also use condoms, but sometimes we will take the condom off after a while if it is really uncomfortable and he will just pull out instead.

So what is going on, I am having these cramps and still not a single spot of blood since my last period.

If you all could provide any advice I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

So I am currently 15 days past my original predicted ovulation date. My average cycle is around 26 days and currently I am on day 29. I have taken a pregnancy test on day 26, 28, and 29 (today). All with FMU and all turned out BFN. Not even a little pink on the strip clearly and plainly negative.

Yet since day 27 I have been having intermittent cramping throughout the days and I keep telling my husband that I feel as if my period will come any minute. My CM is almost non existent, after we have sex I can get some tacky/crumbly CM but not much. I am very nervous that even though all these tests are negative I could still end up being pregnant.

We are not actively TTC I am on the mini-pill and am very consistent every day. My husband and I typically also use condoms, but sometimes we will take the condom off after a while if it is really uncomfortable and he will just pull out instead.

So what is going on, I am having these cramps and still not a single spot of blood since my last period.

If you all could provide any advice I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

Hi, how long have you been on the mini pill ?, it usually disrupts periods, I was on cerazette and it stopped my periods completely. I would say it's more likely the pill causing your delayed period especially if your test was negative. x

I have been taking it for about a month or so. I just got a little brown spotting earlier today and am worried that is implantation.

I have been taking it for about a month or so. I just got a little brown spotting earlier today and am worried that is implantation.

The mini pill is well known to cause spotting, irregular periods or no periods, your body will take a few months to get used to the extra progesterone. I wouldn't worry, ask your Dr or read the leaflet that comes in the pill packet, it will tell you about the side effects and how it alters your period. x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back