15 weeks

Loula

Reaction score
Ok so I might be over reacting here,

So all last week at certain times I could feel fluttering which I put down to bein baby, haven't had anything the last few days but could be coz am too tired and not concentrating,

Still got the heaving etc etc

Any advice, got midwife tuesdsay x

The flutterings came and went for me from 14 weeks. Sometimes I felt them and sometimes I didn't. Baby could be laying facing towards your back so you won't feel it.

Mw will put your mind at rest hun but they don't always check for heartbeat at 16 weeks xxxxxxx

I am the same as babybrain, the flutters came and went all the time with me so its perfectly fine hun. If your MW doesn't mention checking for heartbeat just ask her xx

I didn't feel anything with my first LO at all, first movement for me was at 22 weeks! This time I've thought I've felt flutters, but then I think it's just wind from everything moving lol

xxxxx

15 weeks is still quite early to feel movements. I'm 22 weeks now and although i can definitely notice movements now, it's not a constant thing and i can sometimes go hours on end without feeling anything at all. I never got flutters, all i've felt is a bubbly sensation, nudges and little lurches. Kind of like a tummy rumble or wind lol. Hopefully mw will be able to advise you but i doubt you have anything to worry about. Good luck xxx

15 weeks is really early to feel movements hun, and they most certainly wouldn't be regular at that stage. Baby is still teeny tiny.

I have only started getting regular movements in the last few weeks really. Though I do have an anterior placenta which muffles things a bit.

I don't think you have anything to worry about at all. 15 weeks is in that in between phase where you don't get many signs or symptoms that you are pregnant. Hang in there, it will all be fine I'm sure. x

Thankyou ladies, ill defo tell mw and will insist on hearing the heartbeat other wisae i shall have to raid the hospital i work in for some kind of gadget lol,

Its defo that in between stage, sometimes i feel great and forget im pregnanct then i get that urge to heave and gag and the feeling is back... im embracing it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back