15 weeks- was feeling tons of movement, now none

Kholl

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So as the title says I'm 15 weeks pregnant. This is my third baby and I've always been lucky to feel my babies super early. Felt my first at 14 weeks, second at 8 weeks, and this one at 9 weeks. I learned at 13 weeks I have an anterior placenta so maybe that explains what's going on now. I was feeling lots of movement throughout the day, every day. Then about a week ago it just stopped. I have felt what I think is baby a few random times over the last week but it's so subtle that I'm questioning it. Before it was obvious- no question.

Has this happened to others? My friend sent me her Doppler and it should be here in the next few days. Until then I'm just worried.

I have a doppler and it doesn't help me that much as they tell you just because you can hear it does not mean baby is ok. I felt movement then didn't feel things again for weeks and my placenta is at the back. The mw will tell you not to worry to much till much later on but I know that's really difficult. If you are worried maybe give them a call and see what they say, I'm sure baby is fine. X

Has anything changed in what you do? I feel my baby every day during the week, but a lot less in the weekend. At weekends I'm too busy carying our son around I think.

Just picked up a gorgeous heartbeat on the Doppler -141/142 bpm. Just the most beautiful sound to a pregnant woman!

Thanks so much for your responses ladies- guess the shift in movement is due to the location of my placenta.

I can feel mine intermittently - at the moment I have a few days off from feeling any movement whatsoever, I start worrying then all of a sudden the baby doesn't stop! I guess it could be placenta, or just because baby is still quite small xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back