15 days late negative hpt. Should i give up?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Tryingforno1, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Tryingforno1

Tryingforno1 New Member

Hello everyone,

Im Sam and new here. Been researching like crazy and ive come accros this forum.

Me and my partner have been ttc for over a year. My period is 15 days late. Never happened before and the last few days i have extremely sore breasts, loosing discharge, extreme tiredness and emotional isnt even the word. Took all hpts and negative. Had a water sample done last week at 9 days late with doctor and negative. I have bloods booked tuesday 13th. Ive given up hope as i just dont know what to think. Has anyone been in this position before?? Ive heard some woman dont show a positive until 4 weeks. Any advice or experience welcome. I look forward to sharing experiences with all of you as we keep ttc. Baby dust to thoses also trying xxx

#1 Tryingforno1, Sep 11, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  2. becsybabe

becsybabe Well-Known Member

Hi some people don't get positives til late on. Have you tried a FRER? Xx

3. Kitana

Kitana Moderator

I don't want sound negative but this happened to me too...
    I once skipped my period one month thinking I was pregnant but all my HPT came back negative. I was having cramps and stretchings like my uterus was expanding. I was nauseous and when I tried to sip from a gin & tonic I would almost vomit. I avoided alcohol and coffee tasted off. I really thought I was preggers! But after a visit from my gyno, she said she couldn't see anything. I was gutted even though we weren't ttc (quite the contrary). AF showed up 4 weeks late. It's not a very positive story but sometimes our bodies react in strange ways when confronted with a lot of stress and hormonal imbalance.
    I really hope you get a bfp but if you don't, you're not alone. :hug: :hug: