14weeks and still being sick

becsybabe

Reaction score
Hi ladies so I'm now 14 weeks I started at 5 weeks with constant nausea then that was accompanied with evening sickness at 9 weeks, I've had about a week and a half with just the constant nausea so thought I'd be on my way to getting better then bam Saturday night started with the sickness again. And this morning soon as I got up I'm throwing up again. Someone please tell me I'm going to stop with the nausea and sickness soon? I thought I'd was supposed to get better at 12+ weeks xx

It's still normal to get sickness until 16weeks. mine is starting to get better. though x

Lol I was hoping it would have buggered off by now :( so I guess I'll wait til 16 weeks in hope I start to improve :) I'm glad yours is starting to get better :) xxx

I'm still having the odd day we'll most mornings being sick. AND still nauseous most the time bit it's now manageable x hope your better soon x

Yesterday was horrendous for me and I'm 16 weeks today. If I recall from my last pregnancy, it did slowly start wearing off to where it was no longer a problem at all.

I hope it eases off soon becsy. Mine is getting better but I still have odd days where don't feel good at all. Today is one of those days. Did the last lot of meds help at all? xx

I hope it does soon :)
Lisey no they did nothing so I went back onto he ones I had to only take before bed but they only made me go to sleep didn't stop the nausea or sickness so given up on them. I'm at my MW in two weeks if I'm still bad ul speak to her about it glad your slowly feeling better xx

Yeah, I gave up on meds in the end as they were just making me tired xx

Ditto I gave up on the cyclizine for the exact same reason my others don't though. bit to be honest I think having the pill one day makes the following days even harder it feels like its best just to build up a tolerance to the nausea.

Cyclizine made me feel horrible, the weekend I had them was my worst of all xx

Cyclizine also made me worse. These babies have a lot to answer for lol xx

Cyclzine is known for having many side effects. It works on receptors in the brain but often I find its not my brain that's feeling sick lol

Lol ery. Avomine worked better for me but still didn't stop the nausea, just reduced the actual sickness xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back