14DPO, no AF, no symptoms

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Salley, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Salley

Salley Well-Known Member

I'm baffled. My LP varies from 12 - 14 days. FF says I'm due AF today, nothing. I'm having creamy/eggwhite-ish cm and my cp is medium semi-soft and partially open. I've had a persistent lower back pain on my right side since 4DPO that's not nearly as bad, but still there--that's my only "symptom" no tender breasts or cramping, nothing. At 11DPO my temp went down and I was devastated, cried for hours and stopped taking my temperature for two days. This morning, because AF didn't show, I took my temperature. I'm still above the coverline? All I have is cheap HPTs and they're all negatives. I know no one can tell me if I could be pregnant or not, but some kind of input would be appreciated. I'm going a little batty.

[​IMG]
    My Ovulation Chart

2. DarcyHodge

DarcyHodge Well-Known Member

Sometimes you don't get symptoms I have absolutely none and thought I was defo not pregnant. I would wait a couple of days and test again if af doesn't show if not maybe go to your gp and just have a chat tell them how you are feeling.
    I'm holding out lots of hope for you xx

3. Salley

Salley Well-Known Member

Thank you Darcy! I just want an answer. I'm being cheap not buying a FRER

4. PeanutButter

PeanutButter Well-Known Member

Im 15dpo no af yet either :/ xx

5. Little_Pip

Little_Pip Well-Known Member

I didn't feel pregnant at all, felt exactly like I normally do before a period. I went one day to the next with a totally negative HPT to a pretty obvious line so you never know:)

6. Salley

Salley Well-Known Member

My temperature dropped to juuust above the coverline this morning. AF may be coming afterall.

Peanut, if we do get our periods after being this late.. mother nature is a proper c*nt. I know how you're feeling *hug*