14 wks today

laura.roper

Reaction score
I all finally in the second trimester woohoo.
Just posted my update via baby gaga on fb
And people are showing all ready and saying
They can feel the baby and it's there 1st is this
The case? Xxx

Oh yay! Welcome to tri2, hun. Congrats. I am showing a little bit but so far have only felt small movements that may or may not have been wind. haha. x

Congratulations and welcome to tri 2! I'm 19 weeks and not showing yet - or felt any kicks. The sonographer at my last scan said it's normal not to feel anything until around week 20+

Welcome and congrats!!

Personally, I started showing v early and was hiding my little bump from about 11 weeks - but everyone is different!

I didn't feel any flutters until 16/17 weeks, but even then I couldn't be certain. It was only at 18+ weeks that I could say for definite I could feel movements.

Xx

Crackers, yours sounds exactly the same as mine, bump showed from 11 weeks and flutters from around 17. I know the flutters are movements now, as they are always in the afternoon/evening and in the same place.

But it's definitely normal to not feel anything until around 20 weeks for your first x x

welcome to tri 2, this is the part im enjoying the most soo far.

Felt flutters from week 13 but nothing often enough then again at 16/17 weeks but its only the last week or so that ive felt definate movements x

Welcome to tri2 honey. I'm 16 weeks with my first and no movement yet. My bump comes and goes. Sometimes it feels massive but then it seems go disappear again. Ha ha. My belly is starting to feel fuller now though and I'm now struggling to bend over as it hurts. Very strange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back