14+1 and already been asked "you sure it's not twins"!!!

pringle88

Reaction score
I knew I would start showing a bit sooner this time with it being my 2nd but please tell me I'm a normalish size? I don't want to end up huge!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371667324.693112.jpg

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 17th Dec 2013

It's bigger than mine, my OH said bigger'ish so maybe I can't see mine as well lol !

People keep asking me the same and it's my first! I think it's cos I'm short! Lol.

You look lovely by the way xxx

I had the same - I popped about 15 weeks and suddenly looked really big, and got lots of comments saying as much. It then seemed to slow down a bit, and now in the last week or so, I've had another spurt!

You look about the same size as me. It's my second also and I'm 2 days ahead of you. I'd say its about right x

I have serious bump envy, enjoy them asking even if they say twins as i never get asked when im due as they assume im only halfway cooked. No one would dare ask at mo, im bigger than ever before at this stage but they might risk a slap if i wasnt pregnant ha !

You have a lovely bump, it will slow down layer on x

Last edited:
I get funny looks all the time, I think it's people trying to wok out whether I'm pregnant or not!!

Hopefully it levels out and I don't get too big!! I put on almost 4 stone with Ella so I am really trying to be careful! I lost 3 and a half stone and then got pregnant again!! I haven't put on weight anywhere other than my belly... So far!! Xx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 17th Dec 2013

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back