13dpo

i 'think' i did when i was pregnant.......cos i thought af was comign cos there was loads of the stuff!! x

you're not going to like my answer, but yes! for the first time ttc no3 I had it last cycle at 10dpo and then 11dpo i had it and it was thick like ewcm but yellow and had a streak of blood through it! gross I know! but as I hadn't had it before i thought it was a good thing - but it changed to brown cm, then red and AF over the next day.:(

I had yellow cm when early preg with my daughter though - so guess it's 50/50!

I have had this today at 10dpo and BFP this morning Hun

Thanks..I only noticed it in my knickers when I went to the toilet earlier. Don't think there was any or maybe a little when I wiped but no sign of blood. Not sure if I had any with my lb as I never really ss with him x

I got it very early in my pregnancy too! good luck! x

I've heard it's a good early sign of pregnancy! Fx for you!

Does it have to be loads to be a good sign? My hips and back are achy just now x

It all sounds good! I've heard a good sign is having a yellow tinge and constantly feeling 'wet' down there! I've having neither of these! Bummer :( Haha!

I do get the 'wet' feeling but its not a lot so dunno if it counts lol. I'm 14dpo now and still no sign of af coming..x

Sounds good lady. Good luck for testing.

My AF is due tomorrow but I have blatant AF cramps now, so am 99% sure I'm out.Gutted.

Xx

Thank..known my luck,af will come tho. She likes to sneak up! Sorry to hear ur having af cramps,fx she stays away xx

When I was pg, the wet feeling you get down there is as if your AF has come and sometimes there's cm there and sometimes not ..... it's a very strange feeling!

Yeah sometimes its just 'wet' with no sign of any cm..it is strange!lol

Last edited:
Felling really hormonal right now...one minute I'm angry then the next I'm crying..x

Sounds so promising for you Sarahlouise! You going to test tomorrow?

Yeah think so..if af doesn't show up. Feel like I'm constantly nipping at ppl for no reason..then cry lol x

Hard to say, it varies person to person. What is it? Has it stayed up or has it dipped?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back