13dpo BFN but EVERY symptom going. Help!?

hannah2409

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

So I'm 13 dpo and have had BFNs since 10dpo.

Usually, I would accept that I'm out at this point and wait for AF. BUT this month has been really strange.

I always get diahhrea and cramps a day or two before AF. This month I've had it since 6dpo. Every single day. (I haven't got a bug). I've been super bloated too.

Around 6dpo I felt like I had a UTI (pressure/burning in bladder) but no pain when weeing. Lasted 2/3 days.

Last couple of days I've felt the need to pee all the time but nothing much comes out. I've been exhausted too - fell asleep in the car the other day (not me driving, lol), just uncontrollable tiredness.

Felt a few brief waves of nausea (or a lump in the throat/sick feeling?).

Also, my temps are higher than ever, my chart went triphasic on 8dpo (not usual for me) and even the FF pregnancy signs estimator has given me 80 points (which is suppsed to indicate a 70-90% chance of pregnancy).

I am using Superdrug tests which are meant to be the super early ones so I feel sure that I would have got even a hint of a line by now?

TBH I am going out of my mind. I have a week off work this week and am spending it obsessive over tests and getting upset every morning. I am genuinely starting to think I might be going mad and I might be imagining it all (but certain things like the diahhrea and high temps are NOT in my imagination! Lol!). I just want to know now.

AF not due until 15/16dpo - but if I implanted on 8dpo then surely it would show by now at 13dpo?

I know I just need to wait and see but can anyone advise? Has anyone had 'all the symptoms' and turned out to be neg? Or has anyone had BFN 13dpo and turned out to be preg? It seems pretty unlikely to me at this stage?

I won't be offended either way - all honest opinions very very welcome.

Trying not to get my husband excited/disappointed so feel quite alone with all of this. Hope you lovely ladies can shed some light....

Thanks so much...

Hannah xx

AF and PG symptoms are almost identical
However, Your chart is great. You just might not be producing enough HCG yet. So dont touch those peesticks (I MEAN IT, BACK AWAY) and watch your temps. If they dont drop below coverline by Sunday, test again xx

Lots of women don't get their bfp until after af is due. So there's still hope,good luck x x x

I was like this last month and bfn, this month no signs and I'm late lol
Id give it longer though. Wait until your period is due and if she's late try then, but try not t stress too much because the stress can delay

I was convinced I was PG one month through symptom spotting but I wasn't. I had cramps, weird CM, allsorts. This time around I had cramps from 2 DPO. I tried to not get too caught up about it and I said to myself that it was my body trying to get pregnant but that it might not stick. On 10/11 DPO I got some v light spotting and I thought AF was coming early. (I have had spotting a few times before my AF comes). But nothing on 12 DPO and when I tested I got a BFP. So, in your situation I would suggest maybe you ovulate later than you think, especially if you get your AF at 15/16 DPO. Or, your body was trying to get PG and things were happening in there but it didn't stick unfortunately. Or it could be you're just being very sensitive to your body. It's not easy not knowing and having to wait, but try to relax as best you can and if no BFP at least your body is trying. Fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back