13 week & 20 week scan pics -what a difference!

michelle82

Reaction score
this is my 13 week scan

X1100tmp.jpg

this is my 20 week - done today

20weekscan.jpg
[/img]

We didnt find out what it was although they dont tell you here anyway but my OH swears he saw little boy bits!

wow they are great!

bet you was excited to see how much the baby had grown :)

on the bottom pic, if you look inbetween teh legs, it does look like boys bits! lol (or is that just me seeing it)

I said that when I looked at them then my oH said it could be the cord! I've been so sure its a boy though since first finding out I'm pg, so only 19 weeks or so to go and we'll know for sure!

I cant believe the difference in a matter of weeks, cant wait for it to get here now!

Oh and when being scanned it was laying back with one arm bent behind its head which looked like such a man pose!

I thought the same layla when i looked at the bottom pic! although like you say it could be the cord!!??

Lovely pic's Michelle...
Amazing to think there's a little life in our tummies! Do you know what sex your baby is?
Emilia xx

They are amazing Michelle!! Even the 12 week scans are really clear but the 20 week ones are fantastic.

(Definitely a man pose though :D )

LBxx

They're really good pics Michelle. Congratulations. :D

wow, they are fantastic! you must have been so excited!!

only one month to go until my next scan - i can't wait!

Great pics, its amazing the to see isnt it, just knowing that little bundle of joy is growing inside you. Just to let you know that girls can sometimes be mistaken for boys in the womb as their gentials can sometimes be inflamed to look like a little winkle!! Are you hoping for a boy!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back