13 dpo - i really want to test!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by pinkclara, Dec 12, 2011.

1. pinkclara

pinkclara Well-Known Member

hi girls

well i'm 13DPO and really want to do an ic but really can't face the disappointment as

i've been unwell all weekend. still getting waves of nausea - convinced its the winter sickness

bug as i've had seen lots of patients with it this week. also having leg cramps which i'm

sure is the witch, so might as well save my tests.

i know its only been 5 months ttc, but this is sooooo hard girls

love clara x

2. masonowen

masonowen Well-Known Member

Hi hun, we were trying for a year and made it a rule that I wouldn't test untill af was a week late. I got really down seeing negative tests and I,m never a week late, so if I got to a week then I, d probs be preg. But I left it 9 days this time coz we had been on hol and I was really worried about flying so when I was late I just thought it was down to stress, when af was a week late I was worried about seeing a neg test so held off a bit longer, my oh drove me to test in the end with his constant questions on how I was feeling lol.

Good luck xx

3. pinkclara

got up early to test.....................no ic's in box - must have used last one and put an empty box back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wall2:

will it be worth testing today with no FMU or should i stick to the plan of testing on 17th? (december testing thread)

clara x

4. Kezzamunster

Kezzamunster Well-Known Member

You could but don't get too disheartened if a BFN, as anything after FMU is less concentrated unless you have a super strong sticky bean

:dust:

xxx

5. tweetyfoo

tweetyfoo Well-Known Member

If AF is due today then :test:

:dust::dust::dust:

6. pinkclara

thanks girls - think I will call and get some cheapies on the way into work; tesco/morrisons/asda?

x

7. EmmaN27

EmmaN27 Well-Known Member

Go for it. I got my BFP in the evening at 10 DPO but just remember everyone is different and if it is a BFN don't give up until AF arrives. Good luck :dust: xxx