12w +5d scan, gender?

Zebra7

Reaction score
This week I had a scan at 12 weeks and 5 days. At the end I asked or the doc could see the gender already. She told us it was difficult to see at this moment, but she was thinking a boy.
On the scan you see something that look like boy parts. But I've heard that girls also have something like a nub.

So could this 'penis' also be a 'girl's nub'? Or is it to big?

And when I look at the boy parts at google, I see it looks like a turtle. I think the boy parts at my scan doesn't look like a turtle right?

Ohhh it's confusing!!

What do you think? Thanks! XXXX

Attachments

• echo 12w 5d.jpg
    echo 12w 5d.jpg
    510.1 KB · Views: 44
My sonographers told me that its near on impossible to determine a sex so early as baby isn't completely formed down there till at least 16 weeks so I wouldn't like to say for sure. We just found out at 19wk1d and it was well worth the wait for the incredibly clear view xxxxx

Harmony testing you can find out the sex from 10 weeks.

Yes but harmony is blood works, not scan xx

You can't tell gender from a potty shot this early, not until around 16 weeks. the only other was is if you have a side shot and there is a nub. The angle can indicate gender.

It's possible to determine gender near 13-16 weeks, when you're 4 month's pregnant. Check out this information by reading an article "4 Months Pregnant - Symptoms, Belly & Health Care" on MotherHow. I found it very useful.

At 13+1 days with one of mine they looked and said it looked like a girl and at 16weeks they confirmed it x

Both mine weren't confirmed til 16 weeks both boys xx good luck hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back