12w 4d scan

youngmum16

Reaction score
Hi all.

So I went for my dating scan today and found out than I'm 12w 4d, I'm due 16th April. Baby was so active and kept stretching out during the scan so I think I'm going to have a very wriggly baby.

On the downside, OH still hasn't changed his mind and is still against the pregnancy. I don't know what to do. It is really getting me down that he won't accept our baby.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 24
Hi youngmum16, beautiful scan picture. It's so amazing - I can't wait for mine tomorrow afternoon.

So sorry to hear about your OH, it is still very early days though and he may still come round. Have you shared your news with anyone else, family or friends yet? I'm just hoping you've got some support elsewhere if needs be.

Congratulations, fabulous scan picture. I'm sorry your oh is not supportive but I'm sure he will come round xx

my oh is the same if you ever need to chat. he doesn't want our baby either. lovely scan pic x

That's such a clear picture! Are you planning on finding out the sex? So sorry to hear that seeing the scan didn't make him see things any differently :( As the other have said, he's going to need time.. Hope things work out for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back