12w 2d scan pic

LouisecH

Reaction score
Hello

This is today's scan - very pleased so I hope it's clear.

Louise

12wks003.jpg

Right.......
That's the biggest picture in the world. Sorry about that - not the clearest after all. Back to the drawing board.

Thank you!

I still can't believe that little person is inside me kicking about. Too emotional....sniff...

Wow amazing picture Louise. :D

I have my first scan on thursday and i will be 12 + 2 then. I hope that the scan confirms this date as i would hate to be less. Did you have to drink a lot of water before scan?

Thank you! I wish I could get it clearer but I don't have a scanner so I have to take a photo and then load it up. Camera not so good at focusing.

I drank some water but I wish I'd drunk a little more. I was told- oh so comfortingly - that if they couldn't see enough they could always do an internal scan. Happily they could see enough and I have extra padding (size 16) so I shouldn't worry too much.

Let me know how it goes - it's so exciting. :mrgreen:

Louise x

Snap, i am a petite size 16 also. I never quite lost it all after my second and he is now 3!!!

AAAHHHHH lovely, and yes you can see very clearly!!

I too am still carrying weight from my last child 4 years ago, am now a 16-18 but really planning to try harder after this one!! Yeah right!!

We must love ourselves just as we are and not worry about things like that when we have the worlds most exciting miracle inside our (ok maybe slightly tubby) tummy's!!

Love to you all!!

Hi

Went to Next sale to get maternity. Couldnt even squeeze into a size 16. Tragic really.

This pregnancy is awful. I didnt think that i could have a worse one then the last time. The tiredness seems to have gone. But i have been sick every morning for the last 8 weeks. And for the last 4 weeks I have fekt extremly unwell in the evenings. but for the past week i have felt rotten in the afternoon as well.

Never mind 27 weeks to go!!!

x

Hi Davina!
Ahh Bless...I love scan pics, Your's Is so cute! I think they are the most memorable and treasurable things in the world ahh!

Hope your pregnancy is going well.
Love Danielle and Bubble xx

Hi Danielle and Bubble

They werent my scan pictures honey. I wouldnt have a clue how to download.

x

LOL Davina! Sorry!

How's your pregnancy going? I have just had a Strawberry Milkshake and a packet of Carrot Sticks from Mcdonalds, Yum! I think that's my craving....
Love Danielle and Bubble xx

Hi Danielle

My pregnancy is horrendous. I feel such a bitch complaining about it as i know that there are loads of women out there that would give anything to be in my position, but i have such crap pregnancies. i would love to have one where you just bloom, but i am so unlucky in that respect. I cant wait for it to be over.

xx

Hi

I forgot to say that when i had my 12 scan a couple of weeks ago they said to me that i was barely 11 weeks and so i have my new 12 scan tomorrow. I have also opted to have the nucheal test (not sure if thats the right word) where they measure the fluid around the back of baby's neck to see what the risk of Downs is. has anyone else heard of this?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back