12TH DECEMBER 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca1

Reaction score
Hello All,

Just wanted to let you all know that im gonna be a mummy on the 12th December!! Sooo can't wait!!!
I was just wondering too....some advice more than anything!
Last nite & a few night's previous i have had this stabbing pain in ma right side. It goes away after about 4 seconds, but is this normal?!
Im also going away on holiday in June, i'll be 14 weeks pregnant, is it ok to fly etc etc?!
Sorry this is my 1st time & im just wanting everything to go perfectly!!!
Hope you can help!!!!
Thanks Once Again For Listening!!!
Rebeccaxxxx

Congrats Rebecca!

The stabbing pain is most probably normal (I remember having something similar) but with anything baby related my advice would be to ring your midwife or doctor and describe it to them to be sure.

As for flying, yep that's fine, I had to travel a lot with work throughout my pregnancy and had no problems. You can't fly past 28 weeks without a doctors letter stating you're fit and healthy but that won't be a prob for you.

Also the advice I would give is ask for an aisle seat so it's easier to make toilet visits!

Hi, :D
I do not know when I am due exactly but according to me, it should be in December too! I am having those pains you are talking about and sometimes I have bad stomach cramps but there is no bleeding. I have been told that it could be normal in the first weeks of pregnancy. I have only known for a week that I am pregnant and I was confused, still am.....
I am not really in an easy situation at the moment but really do not want to give up the baby! I am scared about the pregnancy as it is my first one. Do you feel bloated all the time? I feel like my belly is totally full!!! Anyway, good luck! :D

I have had little stabbing pains to. I get them when I go to bed and relax the doc said it was just my uterus growing. I have trouble sleeping Already, you know what i mean by just being uncomfortable and tossing and turning. Any1 else like this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back