12dpo BFN

roxyroo

Reaction score
Am I out or not? I mean no period yet nothing at all, some slight cramps , yellow creamy sometimes ewcm cm, emotional .. Is this just bloody PMS. I've been a poas addict the past 2-3 days and not even a hint. I know nobody really knows the answer but just looking for a pick me up 😢 XX

Hey Roxyroo
I've also got a BFN today ...it's so frustrating isn't it, my CM has been slippery/ snotty but very minimal

You've still got a chance hun as you cam implant up to 12dpo and then it takes at least a day if not longer for Hcg to show on a pregnancy test so please don't be disheartened
Your symptoms sound really good! :)
When are you testing again lovely ?

xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I will be testing a few tones tomorrow lol morning then evening ! What about you? I hate how PMS and early preg symptoms are basically the same! With my first I wasn't expecting to see a BFP with my second I had no symptoms and didn't get BFP till 17DPO! Xxxx

I think I may test in the morning I'm only 9/10dpo today so a bit early I know

I didn't test until 17dpo with my last Bfp in March with my little boy I got BFN until 14dpo I tested every day
So don't worry you're not out yet hun

xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Not out yet. I've never had a positive before 13dpo and I had clear negatives at 12 dpo. I've got very low hcg levels naturally so it takes it a while to increase. Also depends when implantation occurs and that can vary no end. Think positive!

Thanks ladies, you know how it is when your trying not to symptom spot lol I gave up checking my cervix it does something different every month! Last month it was high and closed and I came on .. It was still high?!!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back