12 weeks today

TeeUK

Reaction score
Just realised I'm 12 weeks today!!!

I've never got this far without bleeding or dc so really hoping this time baby will be well. Fingers crossed for scan on 29th :)

How am I feeling....I don't feel pregnant but I do feel pregnant...if that makes sense lol

My symptoms have eased off considerably...pain in boobs now and then, but seem to have a lot more veins going right up to neck and nips are darker!

I have a full feeling in my womb area and a lot of weird pains...all good signs so I've read.

A few headaches and heartburn...seem to have a lot more energy and sleeping better. Oh and still hormonal but not quite as bad as I was.

All sound good to you girls ???

Sounds fab!!! And congratulations :-D your getting closer and closer every week :-D xx

Ohh congrats to u!! Fx it keeps going as well as it has.

I've never been 12 weeks, I've never made it past 5 weeks until this little bean, but according to what other girls say on here, symptoms do start to ease off around the 12 week mark.

And your chance of losing it lessens to less than 1% after the 12th week.
That's great news hun :) ull be in tri 2 very soon x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

yay congrats! im the same, I don't feel pregnant but I do?! It's weird. Sounds good to me, I can't wait til the symptoms start to ease off a bit!! xx

ahh congratulations! fingers crossed everything carries on going so well xx

Congrats Tee! Just realised Im 12 weeks now too and am in same position as you - Never got further than 9 weeks! Have you had a scan yet or have you got one coming up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back